Don’t worry if you aren’t a teacher! Our membership now goes beyond employment in the Daviess County school system and we are continually expanding.
Our newest expansion now extends membership eligibility to all students of the OCTC campuses and their families!
Check out more membership eligibility below. To be eligible for membership with DCTFCU, you simply just need to be an employee or volunteer of:
Select Employee Groups
- Daviess County Public Schools
- Heritage Christian School
- Owensboro Community & Technical College (All Campuses)
- Owensboro-Daviess County Retired Teachers Association
- Mid-America Jet
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union; persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment
- Immediate family or household of DCTFCU members.
- For additional membership eligibility or if you are interested in your group becoming a part of DCTFCU, call us at 270.684.8954.
Family Members Include:
- Spouse (including surviving spouse)
- Adoptive relationships
- Persons living with or under the same roof as those with membership eligibility.
If you qualify for membership and would like to join, please stop by the branch to speak with a Member Service Representative.