Account Forms

Below, you will find a list of forms you may need to manage your accounts, switch to DCTFCU, apply for loans, or request other financial services.

Eligible forms can be electronically signed and submitted using DocuSign®. Click the E-sign link beside the name of the form you would like to electronically sign and submit. Once you complete the authentication, it will take you to the form. Please fill out the form with your information completely. Once you send the document, a credit union representative will receive and process the request on the form. You will get a certificate of completion once we have made the requested change. If you are adding services, someone will contact you within 24 hours concerning the requested DocuSign request.

Don’t see the form you need? We can help. Give us a call at 270-684.8954.

Skip-A-Pay – E-Sign

Name and Address Change Form – E-Sign

ACH Origination Payment Form – E-Sign

ATM Debit Card Application – E-Sign

VISA Card Application – E-Sign

Stop Payment Request Form – E-Sign

Direct Deposit Allocation and Distribution Form – E-Sign

ATM Replacement Order/Closed Card Form – E-Sign

DCPS Direct Deposit Form – E-Sign

Request to Close LOC – E-Sign

Request to Close HELOC- E-Sign

Request to Close VISA – E-Sign

Authorization to Release Information – E-Sign


An Important Message Regarding COVID-19Click Here